Friday, July 25, 2014

An adventure being planned from Dakar…

The past few days have been quite exciting. It has been so busy I had no minutes for blogging.  Only a few hours left in each day for dinner, a few meetings, and sleep.   



Everything is finally in place.  A few visits to various parts of the city for food, and basic materials for a long term remote location. 



Upon my visit to the Dakar Yacht club I was greeted by Simba who was on patrol watch for uninvited guests.  Simba greeted me with smiles. 


Is that bird looking down at me?






Enjoyed a fabulous dinner on our sail boat as the sunset to the west.  Departed just in time before a late evening shower hit the coast.  





As we waited for our driver to pick us up, Simba came by for another cheerful visit but surely was tired of the long hot day too.



No comments:

Post a Comment