Sunday, July 20, 2014

Landed, grab your official visa and head to HQ

That was a smooth flight.  Managed to catch Grand Budapest Hotel, 5star, I recommend that to Eric, you're going to love it.  The plane was packed.  I had about 4hrs sleep, will need a bit more later.  Lights and announcements were 20mins before arrival.  We had to stack our bedding in the top rack.  The flight crew left with us too.  Only 30+ folks disembarked, 200 or so plus new crew continued to Joberg. There was a heavy cargo Lufty adjacent to us, lots of priority Euro cargo in and out of Senagal.


Visa processing was different, I forgot my print out so had to pull up a digital copy on my notebook.  Then they showed me a photo of this,




and requested I state its location in the US.  Unfortunately, I have never been to Monument valley a sacred location within the Navajo nation and lies in Arizona.  They used a biometrics device which took index finger and thumb prints.   All which occurred in about 10mins. 



We pre-arranged a transport vehicle to carry us to our hotel.  A very nice one too...



No comments:

Post a Comment